About Large clothing

Hi! Thanks for stopping by. My name is Ela, I'm plus size, 30, and have been blogging for literally a decade.


I've started Large Clothing planning to help plus size women like me from all around the world to find cute and confy clothes that would help them look better and feel more confident.


Some years ago I figured out the right clothes can accentuate all the nice features and hide what I don't like, so I started searching for the right clothes, shops and for inspiration. The same thing you are also doing now I guess.


I hope you'll find what you are looking for, and if you'd like to be an inspiration to other plus size girls you're invited to send me one or more photos with your personal style, your thoughts on plus size fashion and I will be glad to promote them.

Looking for a way to get in touch? See the contact page.

Post a Comment